|Public Computer Sessions||84,300||83,291||83,458|
- Visitors represents the number of people walking through the door at the Woodmere, Kingsley, and East Bay Branch Libraries.
- Lending Transactions represents the number of physical item check outs and renewals district wide at all six TADL facilities (Woodmere, East Bay, Kingsley, Fife Lake Public Library, Interlochen Public Library, Peninsula Community Library)
- Program Attendance includes the number of people attending programs offered at Woodmere, Kingsley, and the East Bay Branch Libraries.
- Reference Questions include phone calls and in person questions at the reference desk at the Woodmere Branch Library.
- Public Computer Sessions represents the use of publicly available computers at all six TADL facilities
- Wireless Usage represent the number of WIFI log-ins at all six TADL facilities.
- Card Holders represents the number of active registered patrons district wide.
- Collection Size represents the number of physical items in the lending and reference collections (books, cds, dvds, puppets, etc.) district wide.