Monday, March 18, 2013 - 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Start, Manage & Grow Your Business: a free TADL webinar presented in conjunction with ReferenceUSA
Entrepreneurs and business owners will learn how to use the ReferenceUSA database to find the mission critical information necessary to start, manage and grow a business.
• searching for businesses
• locating hard to find vendors, both locally and nationally
• locating subject manager experts and professional services
• finding investors, venture capitalists and angels
• networking with other businesses in your area or in your industry
• developing relationships with related business for co-branding opportunities
• understanding community demographics
• surveying locations for expansion
• conducting competitive analysis
• planning delivery routes and service areas
• sourcing new employees
This program takes place in the Thirlby Room, Second Floor and runs 90 minutes This program is free, but registration is required. Register online. Registration is limited to 10.