The Traverse Area District Library system offers Notary Public Services for the benefit of the residents of Grand Traverse County.
This is an on-going library service available at TADL's Main Branch on Woodmere Avenue and the Interlochen Public Library. Visitors seeking Notary service must contact the library prior to their visit to ensure that a Notary is available.
- TADL's Main Branch: 231-932-8500 Notary Hours: M-F 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- TADL member, Interlochen Public Library: 231-276-6767
The following guidelines will be followed in the provision of Notary Service:
- Library Notaries are scheduled during the Library’s hours of operation.
- Notary service is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Valid photo identification is required of any visitor seeking Notary service.