E-BOOK TIPS: RETURNING E-BOOKS
For all e-reader devices, e-books will automatically return themselves after the checkout period has ended.
1. Log-in to your Amazon.com account.
2. Select "Manage Your Kindle".
3. Click on “Actions” next to the title you wish to return, and select “Return this book”. On the popup window, click on “Yes”. The title will remain in your Kindle Library until you delete it, which you can do under “Actions”.
1. For Adobe EPUB e-books:
a. Open your Overdrive app, and select the “Edit” button in the upper left-hand corner.
b. Select the negative sign that appears next to the title(s) you would like to return, then select “Delete”,then “Return then Delete”. Do not forget to touch the “Done” button in the upper left.
2. For Kindle edition e-books:
a. Log-in to your Amazon.com account.
b. Select “Manage your Kindle”
c. Click on “Actions” next to the title you wish to return, then select “Return this book”.
1. Open Adobe Digital Editions.
Select the 'Library View' icon (in the upper left corner).
The Adobe Digital Editions library is displayed.
Under the 'Bookshelves' heading, select 'Borrowed'.
Click the eBook you want to return.
Click the 'Item Options' arrow (in the upper left corner of the selected eBook).
Select 'Return Borrowed Item'.
Click 'Return' to verify that you want to return the eBook.