Registration for Summer Reading Club is open!
- Register and pick up your Reader Game Sheet beginning June 12.
- Track and report your reading by completing Game Sheet with fun, age-appropriate, activities!
- Start with our kick-off events beginning on Monday, June 19 and continuing throughout the summer.
- All reading reports will continue to be accepted through Monday, July 31 at 5:00 p.m.
2017 Reading Club Rules:
1. Read a book or complete an activity “Building Block” on your Game Sheet.
2. Mark the completed Block on your Game Sheet (Pre-Reader 0-5, Reader 6-12, Teen 13 – 18, or Adult 18+).
3. Complete any six Building Blocks each week, and earn weekly prizes!
4. You have six (6) weeks to fill the entire Game Sheet (All 36 blocks!).
5. Complete (filled) Game Sheets will be entered into the grand prize drawing for each age group!
It’s not a race, it’s a paced-summer reading challenge! Read six or more books, or complete the reading-related activities, each week to earn a super cool Summer Reading Club prize each week. Then, join in the fun at our Summer Reading Club Finale on July 31st at 6:00 p.m. at Hull Park in Traverse City (behind Woodmere Main Library). At the finale party, we will have games, music, prizes and draw for our grand prizes from all entries by those youth, teens and adults that completed the whole Summer Reading Club Game Sheet!
Traverse Area District Library appreciates the support of our 2017 Summer Reading Club sponsors: