It’s cold out there, dear readers. I hope you join me in settling down with a good book. Here is your virtual display of fun romance and mystery books, some with bonus winter content. Two similar displays are available on the second floor at the Main Library if you do venture out in the cold. My coworkers and I can see that everyone is working so hard and trying their best lately, so we wanted to offer comforting reads for your enjoyment.
- Christmas Cupcake Murder by Joanna Fluke
- Starry Night by Debbie Macomber
- The Bite Before Christmas by Lynsey Sands (Christmas vampire romance? All in one? Yet no one has taken it from the display… yet!)
- Well Played by Jen DeLuca
- Owl be Home for Christmas by Donna Andrews
- Pride, Prejudice, and Other Flavors by Sonali Dev
- The Latke in the Library by Libi Astaire
- We Met in December by Rosie Curtis
- The Cat in the Manger by Lydia Adamson
- If I Never Met You by Mhairi McFarlane
- The Grave Soul by Ellen Hart (um winter mystery with lesbian private investigator? Amazing…yes technically this is book 23, but just think…if you like this one, you can start from the beginning!)
- Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
- Let it Snow by Nancy Thayer
If romance and mystery aren’t your thing, let us know! We can help you find another good book just for you with this Reading Recommendation questionnaire.