Curbside Pickup is available at all locations. See our Service Hours page for specific hours and contact info.
How to Curbside:
- Place a hold either online or call-in. You will receive a notice when the hold is ready to pick up.
- Call the curbside number to schedule a pickup time. This allows us to process your items in advance and speeds things up.
- For patrons picking up at the Main Library, at your scheduled time, park in one of the numbered spaces on the south side of the building and call the number on the space.
- Walkers/Bikers- same as above, just stand by one of the number spaces that isn’t occupied and call.
- You can request SRC material, seeds, and tax forms through curbside. Scheduling and pickup are the same as for holds.