(November 30, 2020) – Due to the rising number of COVID19 cases locally and regionally, our library buildings are CLOSED to the public but we are still providing materials via our curbside service. We have reconfigured several computers to allow access by reservation only as follows:
MAIN LIBRARY COMPUTER ACCESS – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Call 231-932-8500 ext 212 to make a reservation.
- One hour of computing time per day per person please!
- Two stations are available just inside our front doors, a staff member will be waiting to assist you.
MAIN LIBRARY PRINTING
We will print files for you and deliver them through our curbside service.
- Email documents as attachments to email@example.com.
- Specify # of copies, and color or black and white print.
- We will print them and email you when they are ready for curbside pickup.
- Maximum of 50 printed pages/per week/patron