STEAM/Maker Alliance monthly activity
February 6 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until February 6, 2021|
Main Library (Traverse City)
An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until February 6, 2021
STEAM and Making is for everyone! Every month, join member organizations from the STEAM/Maker Alliance for a fun, at-home STEAM or Making activity. And then show off and talk about your monthly activity during our end of the month showcase (optional).
- January: Great Lakes Children’s Museum: Day and Night (view the program below and download a list of activity supplies HERE)
- February: Challenge Island (a download of the activity a recording of the video will be added HERE)
- March and April: Virtual MakerFest! Look for weekly activities from STEAM/Maker organizations and past MakerFest participants. More info to come!
EARN PRIZES! Follow the below steps to be entered into monthly and program-end (May) drawings for STEAM Prize Packs and STEM Kits:
- Take a picture of your child(ren)’s STEAM/Maker activity and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing what you learned (3-4 sentences).
- Have an adult fill out the STEAM/Maker activity survey you’ll receive after emailing your photo and description.
- You’re entered into a monthly and program-end drawings for STEAM Prize Packs and STEM Kits! The more activities and surveys you complete, the better your chances at winning a STEM Kit.