- This event has passed.
Teen Video Challenge
June 1 - August 6
The Teen Video Challenge, sponsored by the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), is an annual national video contest open to all teens. The challenge is for teens to create a public service announcement-type video that shows their unique interpretation of the 2021 CSLP slogan “Tails and Tales.” Videos are to be no longer than 60 seconds and should promote libraries and reading.
Videos will be accepted June 1 through August 6, 2021.
- The contest is open to teens 13-18 (though it’s fine for people older or younger to appear in the videos).
- The process is simple; teens just need to upload their video to the social media outlet of their choice, submit a link to their video, and complete a simple online form.
- Videos will be limited to 60 seconds, making this a doable project for individuals or small teams.
- Teens/teen teams may submit more than one video.
- The program will accept submissions June 1-Aug 6, 2021.
- Permission and model release forms will only be required from the winning entries (completing the forms is a requirement to receive prizes and acknowledgement).
- There will be 5 national winners, who will each receive a cash prize of $200. The TVC Ad-Hoc Committee will convene a judging panel from CSLP partners and members in August.