- This event has passed.
UP RELAX Day Series (Zoom)
November 30, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm| Main Library (Traverse City)Free
This program is brought to us by Michigan State University Extension:
Join us for four sessions to discuss the issues around strong emotions and how it leads all of us to experience anger and what we can do about it:
- RECOGNIZE your anger signals.
- EMPATHIZE by seeing the other person’s point of view.
- LISTEN and really hear what the other person is saying.
- ACCEPT that the other person’s anger is NOT ABOUT YOU.
- “X”- out the past and keep it in the present.
Nov. 30-Dec 3, 2020
Noon-1 p.m. EST
This program runs for four days (dates listed above). Registration is required via Zoom:
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.
For more information please contact Tracie Abram, firstname.lastname@example.org.