The Traverse Area District Library system offers Notary Public Services for the benefit of the residents of Grand Traverse County.
This is an on-going library service available at the TADL Main Branch on Woodmere Avenue. Visitors seeking Notary service must contact the library prior to their visit to ensure that a Notary is available when they arrive.
- 610 Woodmere Avenue; Traverse City, MI 49686
- Notary Hours: M-F 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The following guidelines will be followed in the provision of Notary Service:
- Library Notaries are scheduled during the Library’s hours of operation.
- Notary service is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Valid photo identification is required of any visitor seeking Notary service.