It’s time to set sail for our Summer Library Challenge 2022 – Oceans of Possibilities!
Our 2022 theme is Oceans of Possibilities, and there are so many great things planned we’re giving it a new name – Summer Library Challenge.
Excited to get going? You can start reading and tracking minutes June 1st. Every 20 minutes of reading (or listening to books) earns you 20 points. Earn points for attending a library program, writing a review and story, checking out a STEM Kit, making a craft, and more. 600 points finishes the program and gives you tickets for our Grand Prize drawings. Get to 800 points and earn another ticket for the drawing.
We have a new reading tool – Beanstack! If you’re familiar with a FitBit think of Beanstack as a “LitBit”. You can track your reading minutes, share titles with friends, and more. It’s fun and easy – here’s how:
- Step 1: Visit Beanstack and set up an account.
- Step 2: After setting up an account Beanstack will show you challenges for each reader. Select 2022 Summer Library Challenge for each of your readers (Pre-Reader, Reader, Teen, or Adult).
- Step 3: Now you’re ready to log your minutes in Beanstack!
- Pick up a paper log and stickers at any of our participating locations, if you would like another fun way to keep track of your minutes and activities.
Our Summer Library Challenge newsletter has a new home! Find it under Upcoming Events in Beanstack.
Let’s dive in to the Summer Library Challenge pages –
- East Bay Branch Library – Events
- Fife Lake Public Library
- Kingsley Branch Library – Events
- TADL Main (Woodmere) – (Youth Teen Adult)
Summer Library Challenge Download Page
Save the date! Community finale party at Hull Park August 1, 2022