Tax Forms

Posted on:

It's tax season!

**UPDATE 1/18/23:  Michigan Instruction Books with Forms have arrived.

Where can I get tax forms?

The table in the vestibule at the main library will have a supply of the most common forms, as well as instruction booklets. (Just inside the first set of doors on your right)

When can I get a tax form?

The forms usually arrive the last week of January. We will put them out on the vestibule table once we get them and update this page to reflect their availability.

What if the form I need isn’t on that table?

Here are links where you can download and print both federal and state forms. If you do not have access to a computer and/or a printer we can print the forms for you at the second floor Reference Desk or you can use a computer in the Technology Center.

Where can I get help with my taxes?

The NMCAA offers free tax help for households with income of $75,000 or less. Here is a link to the NMCAA Tax Prep page, and here is their phone number: (231) 947-3780.

Do I have to pay H&R Block or Turbo Tax to file my taxes?

Not if your 2022 adjusted gross income (AGI) was under $73,000. The IRS has free e-file that offers guided tax prep for state and federal taxes.


[updated 1/17/2023. Photo by Nataliya Vaitkevich from Pexels]


Post Type
Post Tags
chat loading...