ALL locations of the Traverse Area District Library are CLOSED to the public until further notice but please see updates below.
The book drops at all TADL locations will reopen starting June 8. Check each location’s website for exact hours. The book drops at the main library on Woodmere will be open from 8 am – 6 pm each day, Monday through Friday.
TADL’s Phase II will be curbside “take-out” service starting June 15th. Further updates will be available here, and our social media sites.
Frequently Asked Questions about the TADL COVID-19 Closure Updated 5/22/20
- TADL Online Educational Content for Preschool and Elementary-aged learners
- TADL Early Literacy and Learning
- TBA-ISD Remote Learning Toolkit – Content Area Resources
- TBA-ISD Remote Learning Toolkit – Parent Resources
- Tell Me a Story
- Kid Lit TV
- Kate Messner: Read, Wonder, and Learn!
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- Parenting during COVID-19 Webinar
- Need food? General info? Call 211.
- GT County COVID-19 Website
- GT County Community COVID-19 Daily Updates
- Munson Medical Center – COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control
- Coronavirus Self-Checker (CDC)
- Understanding Quarantine, Isolation and Social Distancing in a Pandemic (Cleveland Clinic)
- Volunteers are needed! (United Way Michigan)
- Michigan Unemployment Benefits Or call 1-866-500-0017
- Food pantries
- Updated list of schools offering meals to children
- Go for a walk. TART Trails
- Parks are open!
- Virtual Tours of the Louvre
- Free Concerts Online from NPR
- Free Online Cooking Classes
- Learn to Knit with TADL Staff Online
- 50 Free Crafting Classes Online from Creativebug
- 100 Free Online Academic Courses from Coursera
- Free Job/Career Help from LinkedIn Learning
- Ancestry Research (requires TADL login)
- Foundation Directory Essential
- TADL ebooks, movies and more
- Tell Your Story National Writers Series invites you to submit your story.
Having trouble with TADL digital resources? Email us email@example.com