Did you know that you can join a book club at your local library? Stop in to any of the book clubs listed below. Whether you’ve read the book or not, join in at any time for a fun experience.
- Tuesdays @ Two: Last Tuesday of the month at 2pm in the McGuire Room.
- Run by library staff from the Talking Book Library, the books selected for Tuesdays @ Two are available to patrons who are visually or physically impaired patrons in Grand Traverse County, Antrim, Benzie, Kalkaska, Leelanau, Manistee, Missaukee, and Wexford counties. Everyone is welcome.
- Books & Brewskis: Last Monday of the month at 7pm.
- Meetings are being held at Silver Spruce Brewing Company as patrons enjoyed local brews as they discuss the monthly selection (chosen by their votes twice a year).Everyone is welcome to this book club, which is facilitated by an Adult Services librarian.
- Queer Tales Book Club: Last Sunday of the month at 4pm.
- Meetings were formerly held at Polestar, and now we use Zoom! Join us in discussing books with LGBT+ themes with the support of library staff members. Everyone is welcome, and reading is not required.
- Book Club: Last Tuesday of the month at 6pm
- Book Club: Third Tuesday of the month at 7pm
- Book Club Take 2: Fourth Wednesday of the month at 6pm
- Evening Book Discussion Group: First Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm
- Morning Book Discussion Group: Second Thursday of the month at 10am
- First Draft Book Club: Fourth Thursday of the month at 6pm, meets at the Hofbrau Steakhouse of Interlochen
- Addiction Book Club: 4 part series, call Interlochen Public Library for details 231-276-6767
- Afternoon Book Club: Fourth Wednesday of the month at 2pm for Sept.-Nov. and Jan.-May
- Pageturners Book Club: Third Thursday of the month at 6:30pm
Does your book club need books? TADL is happy to offer a bag with multiple copies of the same title as Book Club Kits!
Click here for a list of our Book Club Kits. Each kit contains four to twelve copies of the same title.
Any library card holder may check out a Book Club Kit for six weeks.
For information on how to start your own book club, check out these tips, available to print.